Well, this is the big one, the Guide! Ravaged Worlds should be easy to pick up in a few games, but it will take some time to learn every rule, trait and ability, but don't let that discourage you. We have a great community and there are always plenty of people to give you advice.
Here you can pick up the basics to get your started and once on your way, this will serve as knowledge base for everything about Ravaged Worlds.
- Daemons are typically strong, but have limited flyers, regenerative capabilities and healers
- The world of Daemornia has access to a lot of direct destruction in the game
Whenever your Capital is attacked in combat you draw a card for each attacker, even if no damage is suffered.
Escorted • Faction Icon
While Ancestral Monument is in play all your Draggat faction creatures gain +1
- All Draga can fly, but have limited combat capabilities.
- The world of Draggat has access to some of the strongest creatures in the game, albeit sometimes the most costly to deploy.
Frenzy • Stealth • Shadow Hunter • Cache
Warrior of the Fang can be assigned to block creatures with Shadow.
Antiquity • Shadow
- Most Felidites have the Frenzy ability, so they can re-roll missed attacks
- The world of Felnin has access to numerous regenerative Spirit creatures
Faction Icon • Escorted
While Imperial Training Camp is in play, all your creatures gain +1 and all your Imperium faction creatures gain Tactical.
- Humans have no significant strengths nor weakness, but have numerous Mechanical constructs
- The Imperium has limited access to Beasts but have some of the more powerful Attachments and Resource cards.
- Keebo are natural flyers and are protected by their thick chitin shell
- The world of Keb has access to many beasts including worms, crawlers and ants
- Saurians have excellent combat capabilities and can form defensive lines almost impossible to break
- The World of Silath has few flyers, but those they have are some of the most powerful in Ravaged Worlds.
Beast • First Strike • Haste
- Night Stalkers have a good attacking capability but limited defense
- The World of Slarv has many cards that deal with Curse and Infection.